JMI Sports is seeking a talented and motivated Client Services Coordinator to join the Penn Sports Properties team. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, willing to pitch-in where needed, team-oriented and has an interest in growing into full-time sponsorship sales. The Client Services Coordinator manages fulfillment for the property, working closely with property staff, the University, and the Company team as part of a “do what it takes” commitment to the client and the sale, executing on conceptual corporate sponsorship packages including local radio, television, print and digital media. This employee will also be an integral part of the sales team of the property, responsible for their own sales goal. Must be extremely comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. This full-time position is located in Philadelphia, PA and requires occasional regional travel.
- Collaborate with PSP team, Penn Athletic Dept. and the University on priorities to support the property
- Inventory management, including recordkeeping, coordinating activation plan timelines, and fulfilling assets for each contracted agreement
- Fulfillment for advertising, radio, television, print and digital components
- Prospecting, cultivating, selling, and servicing corporate sponsorships
- Achieve established sales goals and budgets as set by management
- Management of game day activities, hospitality events and on-court promotions, including interacting with sponsors
- Creation and implementation of new ideas/opportunities which drive revenue
- Work with PSP team to assist with design and publishing of sales tools
- Support all PSP promotions and client engagement events
- Assist other members of the PSP team with prospective partner research
- Manage all sponsorship presentations & agreements in CRM software
- Prepare year end reviews for all clients at season’s end
- PSP liaison to corporate office for accounting needs
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in sports marketing and sales, or a related field
- Interest in, and working understanding of, intercollegiate athletics marketing
- Experience in event management and sponsor activation
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe PDFs; Photoshop and KORE CRM experience a plus
- Thorough research and analytical skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Strength in time management and effective multi-tasking
ABOUT JMI SPORTS
JMI Sports is a full-service collegiate marketing firm providing the highest quality management of athletics multimedia rights and breaking new ground in the creation of campus-wide sponsorship programs, maximizing the economic potential of universities. Clients include University of Kentucky, Clemson University, and the Ivy League, as well as joint ventures that include Notre Dame and University of Georgia. JMI Sports is also a highly regarded project manager for the development of collegiate and professional sports facilities. Celebrating our tenth anniversary in 2016, JMI Sports was founded by CEO Erik Judson, and technology entrepreneur John Moores, former owner of the San Diego Padres. JMI Sports supports is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking diverse, qualified candidates to join our team.
ABOUT PENN SPORTS PROPERTIES
JMI Sports is the official multimedia rights holder of the University of Pennsylvania Athletics. Commencing on June 1, 2016, the 10-year agreement includes rights to The Penn Relays and Penn Campus Recreation. Operating as Penn Sports Properties, JMI Sports seeks to maximize the value of the Quakers’ marketing assets, while developing valuable relationships with sponsors, fans, alumni and students through the delivery of: corporate sponsorships and advertising, radio and television broadcasts, coaches’ shows and endorsements, website and social media, game programs and publications, in-game production and hospitality, venue signage and naming rights, special events and innovative activations.
JMI Sports offers competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation, and 401k plan.
Email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com, noting job title in subject line. No phone calls.
JMI Sports is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking diverse, qualified candidates to join our team.