JMI Sports is seeking a talented and motivated Client Services Coordinator. This employee is extremely organized, willing to pitch-in where needed, and very team oriented. The Client Services Coordinator works on the activation team, working closely with management and the sales team as part of a “do what it takes” commitment to the client and the sale. This employee is responsible for fulfillment while also managing projects of their own. This position is offered in Pittsburgh, PA.
• Collaborate with leadership on priorities to support the property
• Inventory management, including recordkeeping, coordinating activations plan timelines, and fulfilling assets for each contracted agreement
• Fulfillment for advertising, radio, television, print and internet components
• Management of game day activities, hospitality events and on-court promotions, including interacting with sponsors
• Assist in upselling existing clients and integrating new clients into JMI Sports & Pitt
• Work with account executives to assist with design and publishing of sales tools
• Support all property promotions and customer service events
• Assist the sales team with prospective partner research
• Assist account executives with design and publishing of sales tools
• Manage all sponsorship presentations & agreements in CRM
• Prepare year end reviews for all clients at season’s end
• Provide research support for sales activities
• 2 years relevant experience in sports marketing or related field
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
• Interest in, and working understanding of, intercollegiate athletics marketing
• Experience in event management and sponsor activation
• Sales experience or experience in a sales environment is helpful
• Highly proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe PDFs; Photoshop experience a plus
• Thorough research and analytical skills
• Great attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strength in time management and effective multi-tasking
• Experience using KORE will get our attention
ABOUT JMI SPORTS
JMI Sports is a full-service collegiate marketing firm providing the highest quality management of athletics multimedia rights. Breaking new ground in the creation of the Total Campus Marketing program, JMI Sports works hand-in-hand with each university in the pursuit of their success, maximizing their economic potential. JMI Sports adds the University of Pittsburgh to an impressive list of signature partnerships, including Clemson University, the University of Kentucky, the Ivy League, the University of Pennsylvania, and joint-venture properties of the University of Georgia and Columbia University (with IMG College), as well as the University of Notre Dame (with Legends). Founded in 2006 by Erik Judson and technology entrepreneur John Moores, former owner of the San Diego Padres, JMI Sports is also a highly regarded project manager for the development of collegiate and professional sports facilities.
ABOUT PITT SPORTS MARKETING
JMI Sports was recently awarded official multimedia rights as the corporate sponsorship partner of the University of Pittsburgh Athletic Department. Operating as Pitt Sports Marketing, our team works as an extension of Pitt to expand partnerships with corporate sponsors and enhance multimedia platforms, highlighting Pitt’s remarkable athletic programs. The Panthers rich athletics history, originally established in 1869, currently supports 19 varsity sports and boasts national championships in Football (nine) and Basketball (two). The Pitt Sports Marketing team is focused on building valuable long-term relationships between the University and its partners to achieve the unique and multi-faceted business objectives of each company. Our team approaches sponsorship solutions with creativity, customizing marketing opportunities to help our clients activate sponsorship opportunities that support their goals enhancing the fan experience at athletic events.
JMI Sports offers competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation and 401k plan.
Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, noting job title and property name in subject line. No phone calls.
JMI Sports is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking diverse, qualified candidates to join our team.