JMI Sports is seeking a professional Content Creator to produce high-quality video content for use on all platforms under the UK Sports Network umbrella. Candidates should be proficient in all aspects of video production, including capturing video and audio, video editing and post-production. The right candidate will excel at effective and productive communication including providing and receiving creative feedback. This position is on the UK Sports Network team, but will also involve significant individual work. Successful candidates will have strengths in time management, project management, and multi-tasking, while also being able to work effectively with others on larger projects. Must have a proven ability to develop and present creative work product. Must be extremely comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. This full-time position is offered in Lexington, KY.
- Assist the Director of Digital Media in producing creative video and other creative content, with an emphasis primarily on University of Kentucky football
- Serve as the primary producer of UK Sports Network livestreams, including pre- and post-game shows, coaches radio shows and other special event livestreams
- Shoot and edit sponsored feature segments featuring University of Kentucky football
- Shared responsibility of all UK Sports Network social media strategy and branding
- Assist in the production of UK Sports Network television programs, with an emphasis on The Mark Stoops Show
- Assist with podcast production and distribution of UK Sports Network podcasts
- Contribute thoughts or actions to boost overall revenues for company and the University of Kentucky
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1 year of video content producing experience
- Skilled in all facets of video production (lighting, shooting, editing, etc.)
- Proficient in Adobe Product Platform (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop)
- Experience with audio/radio mixing and production is preferred
- Basic understanding of college football landscape, trends and compliance rules
- Professional communication skills, including strong writing abilities
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office
- Great attention to detail and professionalism
- Strength in time management and effective multi-tasking
- Availability to regularly work nights and weekends
- **All candidates must submit work samples or a demo reel
ABOUT JMI SPORTS
JMI Sports is a full-service collegiate marketing firm providing the highest quality management of athletics multimedia rights. Breaking new ground in the creation of the Total Campus Marketing program, JMI Sports works hand-in-hand with each university in the pursuit of their success, maximizing their economic potential. JMI Sports boasts an impressive list of signature partnerships, including the University of Kentucky, Clemson University, the Ivy League, the University of Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh University, and joint-venture properties of the University of Georgia and Columbia University (with IMG College), as well as the University of Notre Dame (with Legends). Founded in 2006 by Erik Judson and technology entrepreneur John Moores, former owner of the San Diego Padres, JMI Sports is also a highly regarded project manager for the development of collegiate and professional sports facilities.
ABOUT UK SPORTS & CAMPUS MARKETING
JMI Sports is the official multimedia rights and corporate sponsorship partner of the University of Kentucky. Operating as UK Sports & Campus Marketing, our team works as an extension of the University and UK Athletics to expand partnerships with corporate sponsors and enhance multimedia platforms. By creating customized marketing solutions that achieve the unique and multi-faceted business objectives of each company, we seek to build valuable long-term relationships between the University and its partners, while enhancing the experience at athletic events, on campus and across all digital platforms.
JMI Sports offers competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation and 401k plan.
Email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com, noting job title and property name in subject line. No phone calls.
JMI Sports is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking d7iverse, qualified candidates to join our team.