JMI Sports is seeking an organized and detail oriented individual with meaningful management experience to oversee client services, activation, and hospitality. A successful candidate will have comfort managing divergent activities and teams in a fast-paced environment. Position is also responsible for budget development and expense control. Responsibilities include working with property and company executives to achieve property goals and direct contract fulfillment. CRM experience, particularly with the KORE software system, will be meaningfully helpful. Participation in the coordination of radio broadcast activity and digital media initiatives will be vital. This position is offered in Pittsburgh, PA.
• Property contract fulfillment
• Managing hospitality, events, game-day activation, entertainment, and operations
• Managing development of sales materials and branding
• Sponsor and advertiser contract oversight
• Serve as member of partnership services team managing and upselling existing clients while integrating new clients
• Legal coordination for property contracts
• Radio and television agreements
• Traffic analytics and execution
• Acquisition and management of radio and television talent
• Advertising scheduling and placement
• Printing and publishing oversight
• Property liaison between accounting to include but not limited to: AR, invoicing, billing, aging reports and collections management
• KORE reporting
• Budgeting and forecasting
• Expense control
• Vendor management and communication
• Contributing thoughts or actions to boost revenues for the Company and University
• 5+ years’ experience in client and customer service, and fulfillment within the sports industry is preferred
• University degree desired
• Leadership experience and ability to manage others while remaining hands on personally
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe PDFs
• Great attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strength in time management and effective multi-tasking
• Experience using KORE will get our attention
ABOUT JMI SPORTS
JMI Sports is a full-service collegiate marketing firm providing the highest quality management of athletics multimedia rights. Breaking new ground in the creation of the Total Campus Marketing program, JMI Sports works hand-in-hand with each university in the pursuit of their success, maximizing their economic potential. JMI Sports adds the University of Pittsburgh to an impressive list of signature partnerships, including Clemson University, the University of Kentucky, the Ivy League, the University of Pennsylvania, and joint-venture properties of the University of Georgia and Columbia University (with IMG College), as well as the University of Notre Dame (with Legends). Founded in 2006 by Erik Judson and technology entrepreneur John Moores, former owner of the San Diego Padres, JMI Sports is also a highly regarded project manager for the development of collegiate and professional sports facilities.
ABOUT PITT SPORTS MARKETING
JMI Sports was recently awarded official multimedia rights as the corporate sponsorship partner of the University of Pittsburgh Athletic Department. Operating as Pitt Sports Marketing, our team works as an extension of Pitt to expand partnerships with corporate sponsors and enhance multimedia platforms, highlighting Pitt’s remarkable athletic programs. The Panthers rich athletics history, originally established in 1869, currently supports 19 varsity sports and boasts national championships in Football (nine) and Basketball (two). The Pitt Sports Marketing team is focused on building valuable long-term relationships between the University and its partners to achieve the unique and multi-faceted business objectives of each company. Our team approaches sponsorship solutions with creativity, customizing marketing opportunities to help our clients activate sponsorship opportunities that support their goals enhancing the fan experience at athletic events.
JMI Sports offers competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation and 401k plan.
Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, noting job title and property name in subject line. No phone calls.
JMI Sports is an Equal Opportunity Employer seeking diverse, qualified candidates to join our team.