JMI Sports is seeking an experienced administrator to be part of a dynamic multi-media rights sales and marketing team. Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Position will support multiple essential administrative and operational responsibilities. Assists in the areas of digital broadcast operations and production, expense control, compliance, CRM management, reporting, contracts, and office operations. Serves as property liaison to the Company at-large and strategic partner to our third-party partners. This position requires someone who can take direction and initiative with equal success. The right candidate will be flexible, cooperative, and ready for a challenge. This full-time position is located primarily in Greenville, SC with regular travel to Clemson, SC, and will require occasional nights and weekends during the athletic season.
• Provide direct and ongoing support to property VP of Media & Operations
• Assist with all broadcast/media operations staff and independent contractors, including coordination of contracts, billing, and schedules
• Support planning, oversight, and execution of hospitality, events, game-day activities, entertainment, and broadcast operations both on your own and as part of the team
• Assist with tracking and managing sponsorship billing including aging accounts, collections, and invoice inquiries
• CRM maintenance, including inventory controls, and reporting
• Manage purchasing, business administration, expense tracking/control and policy implementation
• Preview sponsorship and talent contracts to prepare for internal reviews and/or outside counsel support
• Manage property data, implementing updates, overseeing best practices, and coordinating reporting
• Operate as property liaison to Company leadership and headquarters including corporate policy implementation, human resources assistance, contract compliance, record keeping
• Manage compliance tracking and reporting related to commercial insurance obligations
• IT coordination between Company, property, and third-party providers including simple troubleshooting and documentation of disruptions/performance issues
• Project management, as assigned by Company president and Company SVP of Business Operations & HR in support of company and property goals
• Assist with invoices and accounting documentation related to expense tracking
• Manage game tickets, including fulfillment tracking and delivery of tickets
• Attend university games and events as directed in support of Property objectives
• Miscellaneous assistance to all property management, as directed
• 4+ Years of Experience in business administration, client services, or multi-media rights operations
• A candidate with experience using and/or managing KORE CRM will catch our eye immediately
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe PDFs
• Familiarity with light IT troubleshooting
• Professional written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
• Experienced in organizing multi-faceted operations/projects
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Positive attitude
• Comfortable taking direction
• Successful track record of “owning” projects, seeing them through to completion
• Able to concentrate in open office environment
• Willingness to do what it takes to support the whole property as a member of the team
JMI Sports offers competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid vacation and 401k plan.
ABOUT JMI SPORTS
JMI Sports is a full-service collegiate marketing firm providing the highest quality management of athletics multimedia rights and breaking new ground in the creation of campus-wide sponsorship programs, maximizing the economic potential of universities. Clients include University of Kentucky, Clemson University, the University of Pennsylvania, the Ivy League, Columbia University, and the University of Georgia, the latter two in partnership with IMG. JMI Sports is also a highly regarded project manager for the development of collegiate and professional sports facilities. Celebrating our tenth anniversary in 2016, JMI Sports was founded by CEO Erik Judson, and technology entrepreneur John Moores, former owner of the San Diego Padres.
ABOUT CLEMSON SPORTS & CAMPUS MARKETING
JMI Sports is the official multimedia rights and corporate sponsorship partner of Clemson University. Operating as Clemson Sports & Campus Marketing, our team works as an extension of Clemson University and Clemson Athletics to expand partnerships with corporate sponsors and enhance multimedia platforms. By creating customized marketing solutions that achieve the unique and multi-faceted business objectives of each company, we seek to build valuable long-term relationships between the University and its partners, while enhancing the experience at athletic events, on campus and across all digital platforms.
Email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, noting job title in the subject line. No phone calls.